Halaman

Senin, 31 Agustus 2009

20 Incredible Photo Illustrations by Ee Venn Soh

Straight from Malaysia Ee Venn Soh is a master when it comes to photo illustrations full of saturated mixed media of colour that look so alive in so many different shapes. Every piece is a trip and it's incredible. Check out the selection of works and also get to know him by reading his biography.

Ee Venn Soh

I am the person behind the creative identity of EIII. I work completely on my own, without any formal trainings. But it just happens to be something that I am good at.

I am a 1986b. graphic designer & illustrator originally hailing from Malaysia. Currently I am studying computer science in University of Auckland, New Zealand. In 2008, I went on an international student exchange program with Nanyang Technological University of Singapore. I will be focusing on application programming, interactive motion arts, image processing and data visualization in later stages.

My works are a saturated mixed media of colours balance, shapes, 3D perspective, drawings, airbrushing and photo manipulation. The candour and openness in designs with regards to my life as a whole have made me someone who truly appreciates arts today.

I have never been to an art or design school. The only training would be the late night experiments and tutorials. To prevent myself to be a victim in the inundated repetition with all the brimming of uninspired works. I participate actively in the international art scene mostly those in the US, UK and European countries while keeping a close watch on the market leading inspiring creatives.

For more make sure to visit behance.net/vennsoh

source